About the TrailerEdit
Sora no Otoshimono Final: Eternal My Master was released in Japanese theaters on April 26, 2014. Advance tickets were able to be purchased at the price of 1,100 yen.
Kadokawa has posted a trailer for the second movie called Sora no Otoshimono Final: Eternal My Master and was released this year. In the trailer you can hear the song "Always Smiling" played by Blue Drops (Hitomi Yoshida and Saori Hayami).
The trailer begins by presenting the story that will continue the "hit anime". Ikaros is the narrator, and says that since she was picked up by her master, everyday, minute, and second have been pure bliss. All seems well until suddenly the angel imprinting of Ikaros disappears. The trailer than goes on to have a more gloomy atmosphere. Many of the scenes in the trailer have resemblances to chapter 45 and 76 in the manga. In one scene that is similar to a part in chapter 45, Ikaros cries and asks why she was created to Tomoki, and shouts: "This power... I do not need it at all." At the end of trailer you can see a final scene in which Ikaros asks Tomoki to become her master once again. The cast of the series reprise their roles for the movie. Hisashi Saito returned to direct the film under Production IMS. The animation producer Jiyu Ogi was responsible for writing the script under the supervision of the scriptwriter of the series, Yuuko Kakihara. Yoshihiro Watanabe designed the characters.
Wraps up the story of Tomoki Sakurai and his relationship with Ikaros.
It seems that Eternal my Master is the 1st part of the end of the story based on the manga (the Original version). Now that the ending sets on the fist pages of the chapter 77 of the manga, which makes an incomplete ending for the story and it makes an opening for the continuation of the movie.
The scene opens with the Zeus' destruction above Synapse, Tomoki calls for Nymph to return immediately; unfortunately Ikaros responds that Nymph isn't coming. Tomoki commands Ikaros to take him straight to Synapse as the Earth's surface deliberately vanishes. While flying towards Synapse, Ikaros tells Tomoki a story how long ago due to malfunction she was once ordered by a "boy" to attack Synapse out of desperation. Remarking a dying Sugata, Ikaros' body begins burning away because of a device installed within her whenever she approaches Synapse without permission. Having second thoughts, Tomoki orders Ikaros to go back but cannot since there is nowhere else to go to.
The film shifts to where Tomoki wakes up by Ikaros who attempted to kiss him. Tomoki has a rough morning when Nymph invites him on a date, with Astraea and Chaos joining in. Then meets up with Sohara as Chaos questions what a 'date' is. Meanwhile, Hiyori visits Ikaros to see how well she's cultivating watermelons, and then Sugata and Mikako come over to interrogate the existence of Synapse or about Hiyori's return. Though Ikaros defies anything regarding Synapse, Hiyori reveals the reason of her return was due to Tomoki's unique existence in the particular world they are living in now. Sugata concludes the world continuum is all connected to Synapse. As everyone comes home, Tomoki wonders why Ikaros doesn't show emotions and assumes it because of the imprinting chain. Nymph and Astraea get into a sister fight. Tomoki is getting tired of the troublesome routine and tries to kick them out but they shout his own words back at him that Angeloids are freeloaders. Tomoki then breaks Ikaros' imprinting, with Daedalus and Sohara muttering their dismayed. Tomoki's day becomes even rougher as everyone are condescending him. Mikako takes Ikaros to her household for the time-being as to aggravate Tomoki.
Worried that Ikaros is now in Mikako's care and Tomoki still being stubborn, Sohara, Nymph, and Astraea, dredge Tomoki's room for a restoration card. Scanning, they found one in Tomoki's pants, which activates it sending them to a dimension on a train in a blizzard with Tomoki's grandfather there. In order to return home, they have to oblige at whenever station they get off at. Passing by stations for a chance to date or kiss Tomoki, things get worse as the farther stations become more ecchi. Sohara, Nymph, and Astraea jump out of the train, but find themselves in a freezing cabin as the last stop, where they are force to warm up naked with Tomoki.
Meanwhile, back in the real world, Mikako scans Ikaros' memory (implying that Mikako was an Angeloid) and does something strange to her. The next day, the girls try to make breakfast for Tomoki however their quality doesn't meet any standard. Then Ikaros crashes in picking up Tomoki in a bold manner saying she won't hand over him to anyone. Flying in the air, Ikaros recklessly drops Tomoki in a restaurant on his command as their date. Proposing they should go somewhere with just the two of them, Ikaros chases after Tomoki begging him to be her master again. Arriving at the sakura tree, Tomoki reminisces anything that happened since he met Ikaros. The others show up lecturing him that he needs to think deeply how Ikaros feels and what she wants. Mikako then "orders" Ikaros to throw Tomoki somewhere high up, as a way of to provoke their feelings for each other. Streaming out of despair to what she was made for and with no other place to go to, Ikaros tearfully begs Tomoki to be her master as he is all she ever wants. Realizing his foolishness he accepts her imprinting and returns to everyone happily. Daedalus replies "That's a relief".
Back to the opening scene, Tomoki begs Ikaros to stop getting any closer to the Synpase, then Ikaros kisses Tomoki just before entering to the Synapse and she confesses her true feeling for Tomoki that she loves him. So once they arrive to the Synapse Ikaros repeats herself "I love you" to Tomoki just before disappearing, ending the film with a shot of the small tree we saw when they first tried entering Tomoki's dream.
A post credit scene opens when a feather of Ikaros touches a dry tree on the Synapse and then it vanishes.
Note: The ending of the movie sets in the first pages of chapter 77 of the manga, making a opening for a 2nd part of the ending of the story. (In other words is an incomplete ending of the story).
About the EndingEdit
Было замечено, что концовка Сора нет Otoshimono финал: мой Вечный хозяин закончилась на первых страницах главы 77 манги, которая устанавливает, когда Икарос повторил про себя говорят "Я люблю тебя", чтобы его поймет, просто прежде чем превратиться в пыль, что делает неполную концовку рассказа недоставало остальной части 77 главы и эпилог глав (77.1 и 77.2) и в результате за такую концовку он делает открытия для 2-й части Сора не Otoshimono финал, который они должны включать эти сведения и советы: "причиной мира стираются"; глава 77 в том числе глав эпилога (Поняв будучи убитый горем, видя Икара исчезающие; поняв, стоящих перед Миносом; поняв, используя правило, чтобы восстановить все; и поняв дает Свой ответ после Икара поцеловал его и признался ее истинные чувства для него "какое окончание имеют лучшие результаты для отношения его поймет и Икара"); и намек на то, что будем показывать, если поймет, действительно ангел из Синапса.
It was noticed that the ending of Sora there is no Otoshimono ending: my Eternal master ended on the first pages of chapter 77 of the manga, which sets when Ikaros repeated to himself say "I love you" so that he will understand, just before turning into dust, which makes incomplete The end of the story lacked the rest of chapter 77 and the epilogue chapters (77.1 and 77.2) and as a result for such an ending he makes discoveries for the 2nd part of Sora not the Otoshimono finale, which they should include this information and advice: "The cause of the world wear off"; Chapter 77 including the chapters of the epilogue (Having realized being heartbroken, seeing Icarus disappearing, having understood, facing Minos, having realized, using the rule, to restore everything, and realizing gives His answer after Icarus kissed him and confessed her true feelings for him "what Ending have better results for the relationship it will understand and Icarus "); And a hint that we will show, if understand, really an angel from the Synapse.
Because of that ending, the rumors of a 2nd part of the movie have been spreading ever since, which means that is possible that Kadokawa studios will make announcement about it's confirmation by the end of the year or next summer.
A CD with the tracks from the movie was released, including the new song "Always Smiling" of the trailer, you will find here.
- "Eternal my Master" seems to be the first final part of the ending story.
- Now that the ending sets on the first pages of the chapter 77, it makes the crowd in Japan to complain for that kind of ending. As for a result the producers shall make a 2nd part for Heaven's Lost Property Final that should continue on the chapter 77 and the epilogue chapters (77.1 and 77.2), including the details that should explain how the world was erased, if Mikako is from the Synapse and most important if Tomoki is actually an angel from the Synapse.
- The ending of the Sora no Otoshimono Final: Eternal my Master is set in-between chapter 76 and the first pages of the chapter 77 in the manga. Contrary to initial beliefs, it does not cover all of the material found in the last few chapters.
- Apparently, when Ikaros and Tomoki arrive at the Synapse, Tomoki may have also said I love you to Ikaros, before she disappeared.
- The 2nd movie only has a duration of 50 minutes compared to the 1st movie that has a duration of 98 minutes, which means that Eternal my Master probably has a second part since there was material from the manga that the movie failed to cover.
- The second movie focuses on the relationship between Tomoki and Ikaros
- Hiyori and Chaos are the only Angeloids that are supporting characters.
- The opening song is called "Erase".
- The end song of the movie is by Blue Drops called "Always Smiling".
- Ikaros is the narrator of the 2nd movie, Hiyori Kazane having narrated the 1st movie.
- Ikaros shall be revived on the 2nd part of the final story.
- The series cast has reprized their roles for the movie.
- There is no Pandora Evolution System, Harpies, Siren, Melan Angeloids, Oregano, etc. in the second movie (which all made appearances in the manga).
- The Main Characters - Ikaros, Nymph, Astraea, Sohara Mitsuki, Tomoki Sakurai, Mikako Satsukitane, and Eishirou Sugata.
- The Supporting Characters - Chaos, Hiyori Kazane, Daedalus, and Minos.
- Ikaros explains to Tomoki that she does not want to be given special powers in the movie trailer, while in the manga, at chapter 45, she said she does not want to be thrown away, and would like to stay by his side forever.
- The movie trailer has shown scenes that are related to chapter 45 and 76 in the manga.
- In Japan, the cost to watch the movie is 1,100 yen if you live in Japan or $11 if you live in America.
- The animation style of the movie differs from that of the anime series, appearing to be somewhat more colorful.
- Some scenes have included other scenes in the manga like where Nymph is seen eating Astraea's cake from Ch 60: Sisters.
- The movie was released on Blu-ray and DVD on August 29th, 2014.